• This forum is for the discussion of portfolios, getting into the game industry, and Projects Daniel Cabuco has or is working on.
  • It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:24 am
DCabDesign

Resurfacing

Information for the board.

Moderator: Daniel Cabuco

Resurfacing

Postby Daniel Cabuco » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:24 am

Hi All,

Sorry I've been absent from the board for a bit. I've been super busy with work and am just now catching up on all my other projects. (resurfaces from ocean gasping)
Lost Planet 3 is wrapping up for me and I've been working hard on setting up new projects for my current company, Spark Unlimited.
I got a chance to go to Japan for a week (Free trips are da best!) and had a couple of days to myself to explore the city of Tokyo. If you guys get a chance to visit there, I highly recommend it.
I'm going to go thru the board today and answer as much as I can, so thank you for bearing with me. I promise there will be more treats here soon. Hehe.

Daniel
Daniel Cabuco

Re: Resurfacing

Postby majinkura » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:07 am

and we welcome you back with open arms my friend!
:)

I hope to see more lovely art from you soon as well.
majinkura

Postby Daniel Cabuco » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm decompressing after finishing Lost Planet 3. Woohoo! I recently had a birthday (woohoo2!) and got myself a wonderful little addition: A Welsh Corgi named Neji!
He's fun, sweet and loving. At 17 weeks, he's the perfect puppy pal for me. (And yes, I named him after my favorite Naruto character. Raziel seemed to dour for him, and Kain is for big dogs.)
He's also ridiculously photogenic.
But I'm back online to answer any and all questions. So fire away!
DC
Attachments
Neji.PNG
Click on image to see full size.
Neji.PNG (1.4 MiB) Viewed 1639 times
Daniel Cabuco

Postby majinkura » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:08 am

hes so adorable and neji is a fine name :)

my dogs name is shadow after he picked it himself.
i kept throwing out different names till he responded,and yes i did try kain and raziel to no avail...but he is my little shadow following me around.

thats what i love most about dogs,so affectionate.

anyway i had a question for you but im just gonna go ahead and link the thread to it here http://www.dcabdesign.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=573&p=2772#p2772.
majinkura

Postby Lambda » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:07 am

Neji is adorable!
Lambda

Postby Lexy » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:43 pm

You reminded me how much I miss having a dog around - I so need to get a place that allows pets. I've always wanted either a Blue Heeler or a Husky, not a problem given how much wide open space there is around here :D
Lexy

Return to Announcements and Information