• This forum is for the discussion of portfolios, getting into the game industry, and Projects Daniel Cabuco has or is working on.
  • It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:24 am
DCabDesign

Hello!

Here's a thread to introduce yourself. Give your name, a short introduction, and anything else you'd like to add. Who's your favorite LOK or TR Character? Do you have an interest in drawing or writing about the series (provide links).

Moderator: Daniel Cabuco

Hello!

Postby Ilakim » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Oh, well, I'm bad at this kind of stuff, but I'd still like to introduce myself. Usually I use the nickname Hammer Kandros in Internet, but since I discovered this forum thanks to the roleplaying group in Steam, I decided to register here using the name of the Razielim oc I already have in mind (though he's still not evolved enough in my mind, neither had the chance to write anything with him).

Other than that, I'm from Spain, so English is not my first language, but I defend myself quite well, and is not the first time I roleplay in English... Although in a LoK contest maybe will be harder and all, but I'll still try my best! I'm also a big fan of the LoK saga, having all games but Blood Omen, and just because for when I met the franchise, it was already discontinued for many years. Still trying to find a PAL version of it to buy if I can. So, as a good fan, when I saw that this forum was the official of Daniel Cabuco... Well, I needed to try.

I think nothing else, just that is good to find more LoK fans over there! So yeah, hello there! :)
Ilakim

Re: Hello!

Postby Lambda » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:49 am

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what you have in mind for your OC, and I wish I could help with the Blood Omen thing. Always good to see more fans on the board!
Lambda

Re: Hello!

Postby Ilakim » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:26 pm

Thanks for the welcome! :D I wanna see too what can I do with my baby, since my ocs tend to develop as I roleplay with them. I hope that creating a data sheet for him or something can help me as well to get more ideas about him.

And don't worry! I'm sure I'll eventually find a way to get the Blood Omen game! If I could find Gex: Enter the Gecko for my PS1, and could get SR1 and SR2 even when they were discontinued as well, I'm sure soon or later I'll have my collection completed ^^.
Ilakim

Return to Introductions and Hellos