• This forum is for the discussion of portfolios, getting into the game industry, and Projects Daniel Cabuco has or is working on.
  • It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:21 am
DCabDesign

Howdy!

Here's a thread to introduce yourself. Give your name, a short introduction, and anything else you'd like to add. Who's your favorite LOK or TR Character? Do you have an interest in drawing or writing about the series (provide links).

Moderator: Daniel Cabuco

Howdy!

Postby Zee_Cupcake » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:17 am

Hello!
I'm Cupcake, and I've been a longtime fan of the LoK series since about 2008.
I'm actually interested in making a base game for New WoD as a tabletop game- which I may be asking for advice on later.
Zee_Cupcake

Re: Howdy!

Postby Huka » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:38 am

Welcome to the forum, Zee! I am Huka, sadly on-and-off writing member (suffering scatterbrain doesn't help one bit) but ironclad fan of the Legacy myself. Your WOD idea sounds like an awesome pursuit and would enjoy hearing about it, despite not being an actual player.
"When the very cruelty of the sun is veiled and all of Nosgoth is under our rule, then...you have my permission to die, my dear Johnathan."
-Munir, Elder and archivist of the Razelim
Huka

Return to Introductions and Hellos