• This forum is for the discussion of portfolios, getting into the game industry, and Projects Daniel Cabuco has or is working on.
  • It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:22 am
DCabDesign

Hello guys.

Here's a thread to introduce yourself. Give your name, a short introduction, and anything else you'd like to add. Who's your favorite LOK or TR Character? Do you have an interest in drawing or writing about the series (provide links).

Moderator: Daniel Cabuco

Hello guys.

Postby Inimical » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:27 am

Wow, its really exciting to meet some more legacy of kain fans, and even someone who worked on the game! I figured I'd best make an intro before I start unloading my questions/theories & and general over enthusiastic fan-yness upon you all.

So yeah, I've been a fan of the series since forever. My favorite game in the series was either Soul Reaver (The one that got me hooked) or maybe Defiance. Even though I haven't played Nosgoth yet I've done a lot of poking around in the lore and such, and I have to say its very impressive as a hard core fan. It ticks a lot of YES boxes for me. <3

And yeah! Hi everyone, its nice to meet you all. :3
Inimical

Re: Hello guys.

Postby Daniel Cabuco » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Hi and Welcome! If you have any questions about LOK please feel free to ask me. :)

-DC
Daniel Cabuco

Return to Introductions and Hellos