• This forum is for the discussion of portfolios, getting into the game industry, and Projects Daniel Cabuco has or is working on.
  • It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:19 am
DCabDesign

Greetings from Gotland!

Here's a thread to introduce yourself. Give your name, a short introduction, and anything else you'd like to add. Who's your favorite LOK or TR Character? Do you have an interest in drawing or writing about the series (provide links).

Moderator: Daniel Cabuco

Greetings from Gotland!

Postby Murial » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:19 pm

Hiya,
my name is Mariam and I'm a game design student at campus located on a Swedish island in the Baltic sea, named Gotland.
I am always trying to learn new things and get to know new names and faces (mostly faces cuz I suck at remembering names!)
I've been doodling on walls, paper, jeans, palms of my hands since the beginning of time and so, I took the next step of trying to get a foot in to the game industry.
If ya ever have any question, feel free to PM me!
Cheers!
Murial

Re: Greetings from Gotland!

Postby Daniel Cabuco » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:47 am

Hi Miriam,

Warmest Welcome. Wow, Gotland! It sounds like a very interesting place.
When I started drawing I doodled on everything I could get my hands on. If there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know. I welcome your thoughts, feedback and ideas. :)

Daniel
Daniel Cabuco

Re: Greetings from Gotland!

Postby Murial » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Thank you, Mr Cabuco!
It is a very charming little island, though I spend most of my time in the city near campus. It is a medieval charming place with absolutely nothing to offer but food and drinks while it is off-season for the local tourism. It is very pretty and so but oh so dull! xD Unless you love to walk around and just take pictures of everything, then this place would be ideal for that. That and to find Game Design people and talk about the industry with.
Murial

Return to Introductions and Hellos