• This forum is for the discussion of portfolios, getting into the game industry, and Projects Daniel Cabuco has or is working on.
  • It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:22 am
DCabDesign

Hi!

Here's a thread to introduce yourself. Give your name, a short introduction, and anything else you'd like to add. Who's your favorite LOK or TR Character? Do you have an interest in drawing or writing about the series (provide links).

Moderator: Daniel Cabuco

Hi!

Postby Melissa Smile » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Melissa, I'm a fan of the series since I played Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver in 1999. I respect this saga to very high levels, and admire all the work behind it. I also like drawing, reading, photography, movies and many more things. Nice to be here!
Melissa Smile

Re: Hi!

Postby thats-a-moray » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:27 pm

Hi Melissa! I'm new here, too. I like your avatar. Sound glyph was one of my favorites.
"If this was real, this could be his last chance. This time the Soul Reaver did not seem intent on stealing his soul. Kain, however, might have other ideas."
Legacy of Kain: Time Streamer
A Post-Defiance Novel by thats-a-moray
thats-a-moray

Re: Hi!

Postby Raina Audron » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Hello Mellisa!

Nice to see you here :) I like your avatar too! Sound Glyph symbol is so cool :D
"My faith in destiny is all I need to prevail" (Raziel, Soul Reaver).
http://theancientsden.blogspot.com/
Raina Audron

Return to Introductions and Hellos