• This forum is for the discussion of portfolios, getting into the game industry, and Projects Daniel Cabuco has or is working on.
  • It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:23 am
DCabDesign

Hello

Here's a thread to introduce yourself. Give your name, a short introduction, and anything else you'd like to add. Who's your favorite LOK or TR Character? Do you have an interest in drawing or writing about the series (provide links).

Moderator: Daniel Cabuco

Hello

Postby Huka » Sun May 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Hello everyone, I am Huka. I've been a LoK fan for several years since I was a kid, a series I still consider one of the best in video game terms and the vampire genre; from story to design.

Been studying and trying to write a worthy story for the era of Kain's empire, seeing so much potential in that particular part of Nosgoth's history.

Finding this place, I've wanted to give a tribute to the hard work given to a wonderful world directly to one of the people who helped build it and hope the series can conclude.
"When the very cruelty of the sun is veiled and all of Nosgoth is under our rule, then...you have my permission to die, my dear Johnathan."
-Munir, Elder and archivist of the Razelim
Huka

Re: Hello

Postby Raina Audron » Tue May 28, 2013 9:57 pm

Hello and welcome Huka!

Nice to meet you. You can share your fanfic in the fanfic section, I am sure lots of fans would read it! Thank you for contributing to LOK universe :)
"My faith in destiny is all I need to prevail" (Raziel, Soul Reaver).
http://theancientsden.blogspot.com/
Raina Audron

Postby Huka » Wed May 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Thank you, I will fix a fanfic as soon as I can, that won't take a hundred years hahah!
"When the very cruelty of the sun is veiled and all of Nosgoth is under our rule, then...you have my permission to die, my dear Johnathan."
Huka

Postby Daniel Cabuco » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:19 am

Hi Huka!

Let me second Raina's welcome. :) I look forward to reading your stories.

Daniel
Daniel Cabuco

Postby Huka » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:36 am

Thank you for the welcome, I will do my best for make a story worthy of the LoK name.
Huka

Postby Huka » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:03 pm

It is amazing and abit frightening how much time zip by nowadays. Anyways, I am back fellow devotees of Kain's Legacy!
Huka

Return to Introductions and Hellos