• This forum is for the discussion of portfolios, getting into the game industry, and Projects Daniel Cabuco has or is working on.
  • It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:35 am
DCabDesign

Hewo

Here's a thread to introduce yourself. Give your name, a short introduction, and anything else you'd like to add. Who's your favorite LOK or TR Character? Do you have an interest in drawing or writing about the series (provide links).

Moderator: Daniel Cabuco

Hewo

Postby Craftmused Audron » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:43 pm

So, I suppose I should introduce myself.

I went to both Nosgothic Realm and Eidos forums, as Camus Audron. I was never really too active, I made one topic or two but I read theories more than I wrote, because honestly most were just so involved I didnt feel like I had much to contribute.

MY real name is Camilo Arturo, I'm Colombian, just about to become 28 and I've been having freelance work doing sprite animation since I was 18, funny thing is I did it all without a website. I relayed on some reputation I had at the pixelation forums (now at wayofthepixel.net ) but I always meant to do more HD animation and conceptart, I'd love to be an independent animator/comic artist/gamedev. only recently I made a blog at craftmused.wordpress.com and the plan is to move it to a .com soon.

The LOK series always meant a lot to me, and having the opportunity to communicate with Dan so closely like this seems like GOLD to me =) and I look forward to interacting with all'o ya fellow aspiring conceptartists obsessed with LOK as well.
Craftmused Audron

Re: Hewo

Postby Lambda » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:04 am

Welcome to the board. I haven't seen 2001, but I like the piece you have up on the blog.
Lambda

Re: Hewo

Postby Daniel Cabuco » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:17 am

Hehe I like your take on 2001 with the Frank Miller /Sin City approach. Very cool! I hope you've been enjoying your time here on the forum!

DC
Daniel Cabuco

Return to Introductions and Hellos